Sunday, September 5, 2010

Most Wanted.

So I’ve recently stumbled upon some really awesome really awesome items from some of my favorite online stores that I just thought I’d share.

img_8223

I love these adorable headphones from www.redvelvetart.com $45.00

14426-1_quicklook

&& these classy looking boots that I’m pretty sure I’d never actually wear to do any form of outdoor activities in. www.modcloth.com $99.99

14797-1

Unicorns :) www.modcloth.com $23.99

1676_twi_cupcake_main

I love all of Twinkie Chan’s stuff! It all goes so fast though! I really want one of her cupcake scarves! www.twinkiechan.com

pBETJ1-8346531v275

I want a new over the shoulder bag, the fact that its Betsey Johnson doesn’t hurt either. www.betseyjohnson.com $117.60

167495500

This is another Twinkie Chan scarf & mitt set being under the Yummy You name. I’ve never even had Sushi before, that should be on my most wanted list too.. www.tillys.com $89.99

 

BUT WHAT DO I REALLY WANT??

I really want for someone to re-design my blog for me and make me a new banner, I currently don’t have a good graphics program and graphic design has just never really been my thing on top of that.

Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. I want those headphones! love them!

    good luck with the graphic design hunt-not too good at that myself or I would have helped out!

    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award!
    http://tarletonwest.blogspot.com/2010/09/blogger-awards.html

    ♥ Piper Ellice

    ReplyDelete