Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stitch Me Up.

So I think I may of found my next hobby, when I have time to take up a new hobby that is. I found these adorable iron-on transfers for embroidering on http://www.sublimestitching.com/ . My “sewingness skills” are very limited, I’ve never run a sewing machine, I’m a pro with a hot glue gun though. However, I have sewn a pillow once by hand thank you very much, I’m not sure what became of it, but at the time it looked pretty snazzy. So glad I wasted my time making that for someone. “Groan, Groan, Sigh, Groan, Sigh, Sigh.” Anyways, I really want to get one of these patterns!

beachbabes_SPLASHdiadelosmuertosrollerderbySPLASHtara_stitched

1 comment:

  1. love, you know i know how to embroider right? get me one of these iron on's, a pillow case, blanket, scarf, whatever and i can do it for you. haha.

    ReplyDelete