Monday, June 21, 2010

Slow Dayz and Rantings of A VERY Bored Girl.

I type this from work, on my break of course and on the computer you aren't suppose to use for "personal reasons". Does anyone else do this at their work?
Anyways...
I now understand why so many teenagers choose to be under achievers. This morning I didn't want to get out of bed to come to work and now that I am at work its slow and very dead, so I still dont want to be here. It would be so much easier to not have a job, always live at home, not get a drivers liscence, not go to college, and party it up all the time. Ultimatley be a loser, professionally. Girls like me use to date boys like that (past tense of course) Who always later break your heart for the "loser girl", said girl probably has a kid and is ultimatley going no where with their lives, they might also even be a stripper.
People like this are going no where real fast and it took me quite awhile to realize. I eventually grew tired of my parents saying "I told you so." The sooner you realize that your out of high school boyfriend(girlfriend or friend) who can't drive, no future plans, partying, and unemployed is a loser the happier you'll be!
Surround yourself with people who are what you want to be, or have similiar goals and dreams. Or atleast realistic ones. Chances are that guy who looks good in his pants and has the nice flowy hair is gonna go as far with his 10th band as he did with his 3rd.
So rid your life of drama and enjoy how sweet it can be with good people who really care about you! It maybe hard to let go of some people, but keep in mind how much better off you are and how much better you'll feel!

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment