Monday, July 19, 2010

New Home!!

This weekend was START at Oregon State for Kayla, our other roommate Emrey (who we are so happy isn’t weird in a bad way, in fact she might be our long lost sister..), and myself. All mommas present of course, as well as Emrey’s little sister who seemed to be a pretty alright little lady too. We had a lot of fun roaming around campus, cracking jokes of all nature, and enjoying the sunshine!

We definitely have a lot of things to look forward to between now and actually moving in! Move in date being September 19th! And we have already made many, many plans. Room decorating near the top of the list, baking&cooking, adventuring and narrowing down the list of clubs we want to do! We signed up for information from the rugby club, soccer club, IHSA, and the outdoor club (many, many pictures will be taken if I so choose to do the outdoor club and will be posted in all possible places that my father can see them!)

I have lots and lots of lists I need to make so I am going to get on that! My student ID card picture looks like poo… All, in all this weekend was really wonderful and I can’t wait for the three of us to get back to OS to start our adventure!

I really, really want this apron for cooking in! Only I see myself actually wearing it normally lounging around as well. Shouldn’t be a problem :)

Apron courtesy of www.redvelvetart.com

 

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment