Sunday, November 7, 2010

Procrastination, no more.

No more right after this post :)

So, college is by far the hardest thing I have ever done, high school I would say doesn’t prepare you for it at all. Elementary school I think did a better job getting us ready for college by showing us how to read, write, and add together numbers. After that the rest of our K-12 years were just a waste of time it seems.

However, I must admit that I have only been doing a slight bit more studying in college than I did in high school and I feel like that is where I am going wrong. So For about the next 30 days or so I am going to try an experiment where I every morning (or the night before) I plan out my day by the hour so I can give myself the right amount of study time I need for each class, and I am going to do something really weird… I am going to give myself a bed time. Yes, a bed time. So I can actually wake up in the morning with energy and not with the burning desire to hit my snooze button again, and again and again.

I realize that I should’ve started this idea sooner but, I also realize that I am a freshman and its better that I start this now then never. So, I just thought I’d share this little bit of information since I haven’t blogged in literally a million years.

I am now going to end this procrastination and get back to studying for my midterm now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment